Lino Movie!


It has been almost 2 years that I´ve started working on the movie Lino, at Start Anima (São Paulo) and produced by FOX Brasil.
We finished the animation on October and the teaser was released 2 weeks ago:




Under the supervising of Fernando Herrera and Daniel Cavalcante and having Rafael Ribas as director of the movie, I was tested with all kind of shots and characters.
It was a great experience, where I worked on all my skills getting the "right" performance to the shot. Also, working on the movie I had the opportunity to learn a lot about my weakness and strength as animator.

The movie will be released in 2017 (Brazil), and I really hope it goes well in the cinemas as everything is looking awesome!

I hope you all like it :)
Cheers!

Dan

links:
Start Anima
Fernando Herrera Animation
Daniel Cavalcante Animation

Comments